Friday, March 19, 2010

Onward and upward



This week I re-committed to my independence. Sheer Brick Studio is now operating full-time again and, oh, does it feel great to be back!

Many thanks and much affection to all my friends, colleagues, supporters and clients, especially you people who have been with me for the duration. You're all deeply important to me and your loyalty, generosity and belief in me is far more affirmation than I could hope to have.

It might seem like swimming against the current at times but this is surely a leap forward and my money's on that I land in cooler, bluer waters.

1 comment:

Scott Sigler said...

Mongol Warlord: Donna ... tell them what is important in life.

Donna: To crush your enemies (and by "enemies," I mean working for The Man), to see them driven before you (and by "driven before you," I mean stealing their clients), and to hear the lamentation of their women (and by "women," I mean, you know, women).