Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Seriously...

The way things have been going here at Sheer Brick, I've been rambling around the studio pretty damn late. Lots going on. Fortunately, that's actually lots of good things going on. I mean, this big deadline mode I'm in is the reason that I've been throwing videos at you here instead of writing some cogent essay on, say, the cultural impact and recent demise of mathematician and ur-skeptic, Martin Gardner.

Somehow, it's all getting accomplished—in that steady, slow and sure pace that infuriates me, keeps me from more satisfying activities like laundry, but ensures there will be few to no dramas at press-time. And somehow, at the end of the week, I'll happily find myself at BaltiCon 44, or as I like to call it, summer camp. I feel like I've been out beyond the breakers lately and miss all those magnificent bastards I'll thankfully see this coming weekend.

In the meantime, I'm tempted to add some mouse-type to the bottom of every piece of print material that goes out of here lately with the endorsement "brought to you by the makers of Ketel One, Marlboro and duct tape.

But that's a story for another day and I've got to get back to work...

1 comment:

Brent Weichsel said...

Balticon will be a hellish fest of good times. Can't wait to see you big sis!