Friday, April 25, 2008

Springing ahead

Hey kids- you've probably been wondering what in tarnation happened to me. Truth be told, a lot. And it's all been dipped in the fallout from this work transition. Yum!

Briefly:

Spark: simply, it's the best, at least so far. These people are rockstars and I work among them.

The ex-job: no looking back, except to say my ex-boss is a mensch of the highest order and I would help him with design as an independent.

Sheer Brick: currently undergoing a sharp upturn with immense gratitude for existing clients and their unbelievable patience and support. I'd fall on my sword for these people.

Things on my mind: overheard conversations, technoculture and the people that love it, Bill Villa, Bethlehem, Kerry and how she kicks ass, the lack of a dog in my life, pushing fifty- far away from me, my extraordinary friends here and farflung, getting back to the business of life. Which brings me to...

Lots going on right now. Ask anyone on my executive committee.

I'm off the grid for a while. Play nice while I'm gone.

5 comments:

gwen said...

Hey lady! I was just about to bug you for an update, and had been wondering if Spark had swallowed you alive. It's good to hear that it's living up to your hopes.

Stay metal!

Anonymous said...

Loyalty is that one of your stronger points? Or do you like to smile at someone while you stab them in the back?

Brickgrrl said...

Hmmm. Now there's a non sequitur.

Such a contortionist feat is beyond my physical limitations.

Bernie O'Hare said...

Hope to see you soon.

Brickgrrl said...

Mr. O'Hare-

Honored that you would stop by my humble page. Good to see you here. I certainly will post soon.

Keep up the great work you do.